Personal Injury Solicitors in Aberdeen
Welcome to the home of Digby Brown Solicitors in Aberdeen. As of May 2015, our office is located at 220 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1TL.
If you are suffering due to an accident or are looking to make a personal injury claim, you have come to the right place. Here at Digby Brown we have local knowledge and national clout so you can trust our experienced, expert solicitors to handle your claim confidentially and professionally.
You can take confidence from Digby Brown's ability to get you the compensation you are entitled to, using no win no fee funding, with our clients achieving on average three times the pre-litigation offer.
The Aberdeen office represents clients across Aberdeen and the Aberdeenshire area including Inverurie, Dyce, Peterhead, Banff, Stonehaven and Banchory who have been injured in an accident or require help with an employment matter.
The office is home to a number of specialist departments within Digby Brown Solicitors including:
Find out more about making a claim for an injury in Aberdeen.
Digby Brown are:
- Scotland’s number one ranked personal injury law firm.
- The largest specialist personal injury law firm in Scotland.
- Digby Brown have been handling personal injury claims for over a century.
- Digby Brown have a track record for delivering maximum compensation – on average that means we get clients THREE times more compensation than the pre-litigation offer when their case has settled
- At Digby Brown we leave nothing to chance when researching your personal circumstances. Every aspect of your claim is investigated - including the long term implications of your injuries as part of a completely comprehensive approach to your claim.
- We offer no win no funding for your personal injury claim so that you are not in any way exposed to the prospects of costs- win or lose.
- Key Scottish Charities trust us and work with us- we are the only firm recommended by Spinal Injuries Scotland. We also work with Headway, Bobath, Brake, Child Brain Injury Trust, and Asbestos Action Tayside amongst others.
- Rest assured, only qualified and experienced solicitors will be working on your claim. We won’t comment on other law firms specifically but the fact is this is not always the case if you go elsewhere.
- When it comes to personal injury claims Digby Brown are the injury specialists. So much so that we have created and resourced dedicated departments for specific injury types. No other law firm in Scotland supports you with such a targeted approach to the specific nature of your accident – and what is required for a successful resolution.
- When you call you can speak freely, in confidence and with no cost or obligation to our dedicated, highly trained First Response Unit. Like all of us here at Digby Brown they are based here in Scotland and available to take your call seven days a week.
- We pride ourselves on a reputation that is based on positive word of mouth. Our clients are happy to recommend us because we have done exactly what we have said we would. Please read our testimonials.
Find out more about why clients chose Digby Brown Aberdeen for their injury claim.
Expert advice when you need it most
As a firm we understand that accidents and injuries bring stress, anxiety and heightened emotions but whatever your situation, we will treat you with respect, courtesy and professionalism.
As a Digby Brown client you will benefit from our countrywide reach and economies of scale to specific local expertise. Our office infrastructure is backed up by specialist personal injury solicitors who live and work at the heart of their local communities.
Our expertise extends to all the prominent industries within your part of the world - the oil industry, farming, fishing and forestry prominent amongst them.
As a typical example of our regional expertise, Digby Brown represented a Forester injured in an accident at work. The heavy industrial vehicle he was driving overturned while attempting to clear a forest path in severe weather in the north of Scotland. He was left with severe neck injuries.
Our client's injuries were not initially diagnosed and by the time the severity of his condition was revealed, he was forced to contemplate a complex operation which carried the risk of long term impairment if unsuccessful. Thankfully the treatment was a success but our client was unable to return to work, causing him significant stress and financial worry.
Using our comprehensive legal expense and insurance package, we were able to ensure our client got the medical treatment and expert opinions needed to prove his case. After rejecting two initial offers that under-valued his claim, we secured £30,000 in compensation, giving him financial peace of mind.
If like our forestry client you are suffering due to an accident that was not your fault please contact us now for free initial advice about your situation. Alternatively, read more case studies about clients we have helped in Aberdeen.
Aberdeen Local Charity - Sunrise Partnership
As well as supporting key Scottish charities nationally, each of our seven offices have nominated a local charity to support through the year. The Aberdeen office has chosen Sunrise Partnership as their charity partner of 2019.
Sunrise Partnership offers a free, confidential service for children and young people up to age 18 who have been affected by loss and bereavement. Our office are delighted to support them this year.
You can find more about past fundraising events within Aberdeen local news.
Get in touch with Digby Brown's Aberdeen Office
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, or you would like to discuss an employment matter such as a settlement agreement, please call us on 01224 608777 or book an appointment to see someone in our Aberdeen office.
The Aberdeen office is open Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm with our legal advice line open from 8am - 8.30pm during the week, and 12 - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
You can find full contact details for the Aberdeen office here.
What our clients say about us
We put our clients at the centre of everything we do and are committed to providing the very best service. The hundreds of five star reviews we have received on Trustpilot is a reflection of this approach.
based on 1,556 reviews
Very good team, I used the Aberdeen branch and the...david -
The solicitor was extremely helpful with my case, ...Diane -
I chose Digby Brown because of their reputation an...James Stevenson -
I had a road traffic claim which was handled extre...Kayleigh Milazzo -
I would have given up claiming for my accident at...Esther McGregor -
Digby brown were brilliant at handling my case and...Andrew -
From day one everything was made very easy for me ...Graham -
I contacted Digby Brown due to an accident at a ho...Hazel -
I have never done anything like this before but af...Michael -